Overseas study consultancy
- Consult for choosing schools, majors that are appropriate to expectation of students.
- Consult for programs: public high school, boarding high school, college, community college, university.
- Advise on information about suitable scholarships/financial support (common scholarships, or in accordance with special program for excellent students – USIS Excellency).
- Instruct how to complete Reference letter and essay (if any).
- Support students to get I-20 and Invitation letters from schools.
- Translate and notarize documents for students.
- Support students studying abroad to apply for higher levels/moving schools.
Procedure of applying for a study abroad visa
- Include filling in dossiers to apply for a visa, pay fees to the Embassy and other fees (such as SEVIS fee, etc.)
- Consult information about the visa interview with the Embassy.
- Consult documents for the interview, advise and assist in preparing financial dossiers faithfully, scientifically and professionally.
Notes: As a company with commitment of the highest profession ethical standards, we strictly do not commit your visa pass, because the competence of visa issue belongs to the Embassy. It is necessary for you to be cautious about commitment of visa pass stated in advertisements of some companies. However, we always make our best efforts to support you with the most accurate and righteous updated information about dossiers and visas.